Whether you are planning a week-long trip to the stunning coastal town of Antibes or simply passing by during a day trip from a nearby town, enjoying mouthwatering cuisine at one of the many amazing restaurants in Antibes with a view is something you don’t want to miss.
Luckily for you, Antibes has something to offer for every palate and preference, so I have curated a list for you of the best restaurants that you can’t miss, especially if you are looking for breathtaking waterfront views and old-money fashion vibes.
Grab your sunglasses, bring your appetite, and let the culinary adventure begin!
Before we start: plan your trip with our guides
If you are planning a trip to the French Riviera we have several articles that will help you decide where to stay, what are the best places to visit, and how much you should budget.
- Still not sure about traveling here? In this post, we help you decide whether the South of France or Amalfi Coast should be your next destination
- This article about the French Riviera Pass Review is an excellent start for learning more about the things to do in the Cote D’ Azur
- Is the South of France expensive? We help you find out the truth with an expense report of a 4-day trip
- Want to go off the beaten path? this list of cheap towns in the South of France will take you out of the typical destinations and help you save on your next holiday
The 6 top restaurants in Antibes with a view
Maison de Bacon
This waterfront restaurant offers panoramic views of Antibes bay and the old town. With Mediterranean cuisine and an emphasis on seafood, the menu evolves around the seasons so you can expect to be delighted with different dishes depending on the time of the year that you visit it.
Their traditional lunch menu, called The Spirit of the South, costs €68 per person and includes an entree, main dish, and dessert.
- Official website: www.maisondebacon.fr
- Address: 664 Boulevard de Bacon
Located on the private beach, Page Keller, Le César is a beachfront restaurant with a terrace overlooking the sea.
The restaurant is run by the famous chef Olivier Condat and not only serves French and Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on fresh seafood but also sushi and makis.
- Official website: Plagekeller.com
- Address: 1035 Chemin de la Garoupe – Cap d’Antibes
Les Vieux Murs
This restaurant is near the famous Fort Carré and boasts a picturesque port view. It features a diverse menu showcasing French cuisine with a contemporary twist.
While the inside under vaulted ceilings is stunning you won’t see much of the sea from there so if your goal is to have lunch with a view of Antibes, I recommend you to book in advance an inside table located right next to the windows or directly ask for a spot at their terrace.
- Official website: Lesvieuxmurs.com
- Adress: 25 Promenade Amiral de Grasse, Antibes
Le Club at the Provencal Golf Club
If you want to experience Antibes off the beaten path I totally encourage you to visit Le Club at the Provencal Golf Club and have a meal at the terrace of their restaurant Le Club.
With lunch offers ranging between €14 – €22, Le Club offers an affordable menu with unique views of the Provence.
- Official website: Leprovencalgolf.com
- Address: 95 Av. Roumanille
With one Michelin star, Les Pecheurs is a classic of Antibes located inside the Cap D’Antibes Beach Hotel. The restaurant is famous for its use of fresh ingredients; the producers are chosen locally and the seafood is chosen every morning from their fishermen.
If you want to get a similar view on a smaller budget I also recommend you to check out Baba, a beachfront restaurant located in the same hotel.
- Official website: Capdantibes-beachhotel.com
- Address: 10 Boulevard Marechal Juin, Cap D’Antibes
Eden Roc Lounge
Loved by the biggest celebrities in the world, Eden Roc Lounge at the Hotel du Cap Eden Roc is an excellent choice for a sunset cocktail or a fun night with beach views.
The bar is on the rooftop of the sea-facing Eden-Roc Pavilion and opens at 18.00hs with a offer of a wide variety of wines and cocktails and a selection of caviar and tapas.
- Official website: Oetkercollection.com
- Address: 167-165 Bd J. F. Kennedy, Antibes
From stunning beachfront locales to rooftop terraces overlooking the town, these culinary gems offer jaw-dropping vistas and mouthwatering flavors.
While most of the restaurants in Antibes with a view aren’t exactly budget-friendly, if you are willing to splurge on a special occasion I promise that the experience will be worth every penny.
If you are traveling to Antibes and the rest of the South of France in June, July, and August and are set to visit some of these restaurants, in my experience is best to book a table in advance or be ready for a change of plans since the summer months tend to be really crowded in the Riviera.